Thursday, September 1, 2011

Home Manicure Necessities!

Whenever I give myself a home mani I always use these 2 products-they make my manicure last so much longer!
I use the Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover to get off all the icky cuticle that make polishing a pain. This stuff is AMAZING! You put it on for 15 seconds then use a cuticle stick or orange wood stick to gently push back old cuticle. You can see from my picture that it really gets off the old stuff! You can buy it at any drugstore for a few dollars-well worth it!
The next item I'm never without is Hoofer's Choice Top Coat. I discovered this when I got a manicure at a nail shop and my polish dried so fast and left a super shiny top coat! I bought it at Sally's for around $5.00. I really like the long brush applicator it has too. This top coat is better than Out The Door or Poshe' in my opinion-ck. it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment