Sunday, January 23, 2011

Eminence Hungarian Mud Mask

I got this as a sample from Earthsavers on Magazine. The esthetician thought I would like it because it's great for oily skin and blackheads (congested skin). Eminence in general has a sort of cult following because they're an organic company and the Hungarian Mud Mask is one of the most popular products they sell. She did warn me that the mask has a peppery feel to it so don't be alarmed-ekk! It's a Super Active Detoxifier and it's 'stimulating'. The base is Thermal Mud which contains high amounts of mineral trace elements and sulfur, Sage, Ivy, high in Vitamin C, Cinnamon, Paprika, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid. It's not a thick mask it's pretty runny when you put it on. Before I applied it I actually steamed my skin with Lavender first to open my pores and let the mask penetrate deeper. I immediately put on the mask after I steamed. It smells like Christmas to me and its SUPER fiery! I was tempted to wash it off as soon as I put it on! I didn't because the esthetician did warn me-but damn it's hot! After about 10 min on it did finally cool down though-whew. I rinsed it off after 25 min. I left it on a little longer ( I was facebookin' lol!) I honestly really didn't think I'd see a real difference but WOW I was shocked! My skin really does look smoother and I have less blackheads-I really can't believe it! The down side is, is that my face kinda feels tingly and a there's a burning sensation =/ but my face isn't red though. I would buy this mask!!
http://www.eminenceorganics.com/products/index.php?paid=5#43

1 comment:

  1. Wow that was odd. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked
    submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over
    again. Anyhow, just wanted to say wonderful blog!
    my web site :: click through the next website

    ReplyDelete