Sunday, June 24, 2012

Happy Sunday

I was at CVS today and saw the cutest Hello Kitty soap by Dial! I don't use bar soap in the shower but I couldn't pass it up!
I've been eyeing Maybelline's Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm every time I go to CVS & this morning I watched one of my favorite YouTube bloggers Lisa http://www.lisalisad1.com/ she was raving about it so much that I had to go give it a try. I bought Cherry Me #15 which is the darkest color. It sorda reminds me of Bonnebell Dr.Pepper lip balm but, redder where as Dr.Pepper is more of a maroon. I'm happy I picked it up because it's not waxy and very smooth with a hint of color-like you just bit your lip :)

Lastly, I wanted to share my NOTD
Revlon's Sunshine Sparkle. It's a lightly glittered yellow polish that's perfect for summer. Whenever I wear pastel nail polish I tend to keep it flat or matte but the glitter is subtle & not too flashy.

No comments:

Post a Comment