Sunday, June 17, 2012

So...it's back to business (or leisure) as usual!


I'm back! I have soo many new things to share! I've been so busy & I really miss blogging :( I'm going to try to stay with it.

I'll start with the two new drugstore beauty products that should have been left on the shelf!lol
The first one is Maybelline's Dream Nude Foundation Airfoam $8. It has a SPF of 16 {random number} but the cool thing is how it dispenses foundation {gimmicky?} Its a foam/liquid if that makes sense? It comes out really light but oxidizes to a much darker color on the skin-what I don't like about it is that it dries fairly quick so you have to work with it fast to spread evenly. It's a light to medium coverage foundation and sets tacky on the skin which I hated. After I worked it into the skin it gave was ok but, it also gave me little white heads during the day too :( It's probaby best for a drier skin type.

The next thing I picked up was Physicians Formula Bronze Booster in Light to Med. $12 I'm a sucker for bronzer & have been eyeing Guerlain's beauty météorites pearls for the face $65. This was nothing like that at all. Physicians Formula call their beads "Glow Boosting Stones" but they basically are made up of brown glitter that made my face appear ashy.


Now on to the good stuff!

I needed a new moisturizer so I went to Earthsavers {local day spa}. I found this really cool moisturizer by DermAware called Delicate Balance Toner $29. Its first ingredient is Spring water and Hyaluronic Acid which is a super moisturizer and seen in alot of skin care! I have oily skin that pretty much makes its own moisture during the day, but I needed something to help my face not feel so dry and tight right after I shower. Its a liquid/gel & all you need it a tiny drop. It's really soothing especially after a day at the pool too. This is an incredible product!


I got this bracelet $16 from another beauty blogger who I adore- Makeupbybella.com she has a YouTube channel and web blog and sells the jewelry she makes on Etsy as well. This is so chic and cute for Summer- go check her out!


Next up is Neutrogena's Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes for Acne Prone skin in Pink Grapefruit $8. I have used their face wipes for a few years now in the blue pack, but these are AWESOME! They smell so good I want to eat them! 

  Lastly, in this months BirchBox I received THE coolest product! Cynthia Rowley Band-Aids! They come in cute prints that I almost want a boo boo so I can use them. Not sure of they're out yet in the stores, but I would buy more of these. If your not familiar with Birch box you can go to Birchbox.com to sign up and get info! I just signed up for MyGlam which gives you a makeup bag as well every month for $10 in addition to 5-6 samples of new and trendy products, but I'll post more about that later.


No comments:

Post a Comment