Sunday, April 24, 2011

Dior Glow Expert lippie


I've had this lippie for about 2 months now and I'm almost out of it, so I guess that must mean I like it! LOL The color is really not a color at all-it's SUPER sheer. It's supposed to be a lip primer and polish in one. It has a nice texture to it and it's not goopy or sticky at all. With continued use (daily) it claims to "fill in the lines in your lips to make them plumper" they lied! lol It does claim to have hyaluronic microspheres in the gloss which draw intense moisture to your lips, but I not so sure it does? When I first went to use it I thought it was broken because the applicator brush rolled around on my lip when I put it on, but I checked the packaging and it's supposed to do that- it says it has a "revolutionary and exclusive spin-on applicator, which picks up just the right amount of product and then rolls it uniformly onto the lips, provides a delicate massage that enhances the benefits of the formula.
Overall I like the lipgloss, but probably wouldn't buy it again because I could find another one that was the same for less than it's 30 dollar price tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment