Sunday, April 3, 2011

Reviews & News!

Heyyy ladies! I'm ALWAYS on the hunt for the perfect under eye concealer. It's hard to find the right blend of moisture and stay-ability, sometimes (most of the time) concealers are too dry and I have to use a bit of under eye cream to get the right consistency. So, I saw the Covergirl & Oil of Olay Simply Ageless on a YouTube video that this girl was raving about. I decided to try it when it was on sale at CVS. I thought that it would be great because you can see the ribbon of creamy moisture running through it. I was sadly dissapointed =( It didn't do a good job at all, it was very dry and had me pulling at my under eye to get it blended right. I used it for a few weeks now but still it's not living up to it's expectations. Oh well. on to the next!






Rosewater & Glycerin spray is my new fav thing for the summer! I got it at Wholefoods. It smells so pretty and really is moisturizing, but at the pool I was spraying my friend and she said that it was a bit sticky? I haven't had that issue yet. I have been using it like you would use MAC's Fix Plus or Evian spray after your makeup to get the powdery look off. It must be a decent brand because when you read the back of the label it says that the "water was raised to a higher energy to be more beneficial"?? Whatever works! =)





I think I was drawn to this mascara because it was hot pink! LOL This is Rimmel's Glam Eyes Day 2 Night mascara with 2 brushes for the price of one! One brush is volume the other is for length. Ladies, don't waste your money on this one. The brush for length is ok, not too great and the brush for volume SUCKS! It's a clumpy mess! Totally wrecks my lashes and makes them look like spider legs-not a good look! lol
LENGTH Brush

Brush for VOLUME





No comments:

Post a Comment