Saturday, May 28, 2011

Hard Candy Mascara

I  colored mascara, it really can give your eyes a real pop of unexpected color. The way I use colored mascara is that I brush on my regular blk. mascara that I'm using at the moment (Chanel- 's it) & "tip" my bottom & top lashes with the colored one. The key to not looking like you stepped out of a 1980's Madonna video is to not use alot of eyeshawdow & let the focus be on the lashes.
Since I've been having such success with the Hard Candy line at Walmart, I thought I'd try their colored mascaras. They have a HUGE selection of colors & diff. types of mascaras. The one here in the picture is 1000 Lashes Fiberized Mascara in Mermaid Teal. I was sooo dissapointed  the color is beautiful, but the mascara itself was sucky. The brush hardly picked up any color from the tube & it's was clumpy. It's a shame bc Hard Candy has such awesome colors, oh well-

No comments:

Post a Comment