Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Nail Polish Galore!!

Since Katy Perry came out with her black crackle nail polish it has been really popular. China Glaze came out with I think 6 different crackle colors! You can buy them at Sally's beauty supply locally for about 8 bucks. The white (blizzard) is gonna be sooo awesome for Summer just like the black was for Fall! I haven't used it yet, but another blogger Foxy Locks did and I posted her pics of them here. Go follow her, she's AWESOME! http://imogenfoxylocks.blogspot.com/
FYI the trick with all crackle polish is to apply it when your nails are absolutely, completely dry otherwise you don't get a good crack!


These are the 2 I bought! I can't wait to use them!
picture credit (http://imogenfoxylocks.blogspot.com/)
I don't know if y'all have seen Essie at your local CVS, but I was soo stoked to see them in mine! I got Marshmallow which I didn't take a picture of when I had it on a few weeks ago because it was really sheer, ehh-BUT IM LOVING Sand Tropez! It's what I have on now. I was a bit reluctant to get it first because it reminded me of my Chanel Particuliere, which is a grey taupe more suited for fall. This one is more sandy brown, it's the same color of my new purse too! lol Didn't realize that at the time though =))
See same color of my bag!





















Last but not least is the new NARS nail polish in Ecume I picked up at Sephora last minute. It's new for Summer and really lovely. It such a pretty white color without looking like whiteout. I can't wait to put it on my toes! It has gotten really good reviews so far and it's limited so go get yours ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment