Saturday, February 12, 2011

NARS Beauty Haulin' =]


Add caption
   At first glance this NARS blush Taj Mahal $26 looks super orange (don't be scared! lol), but it's actually really beautiful. With all NARS products comes MAJOR pigment which equals awesome color payoff! You only need a teensy bit on your brush to get a pretty golden- shimmery- tangerine color. This looks great on deeper skin tones, but can be worn with a very light application on fairer skin too.  I was a little apprehensive about buying it because I have MAC Peaches blush, but really it's no comparison because Peaches is a flat matte orange/peach without any glimmer, but both give my cheeks such warmth and color =)


When I saw NARS Desperado Nail polish I was in love! It's so gorg! NARS always does really awesome fun nail colors that wear really well chip free. BUT when I got home to put it away I saw that I had this Forever 21 nail polish that I must of picked up last minute in the check out line and never wore. I swear it's the same color! =? wth?
I have a few NARS lippies but this one actually takes the cake! Moonfleet is so pretty on! I would have never picked it from the tube because it does it NO justice-it has pearly flecks of shimmer in it and it's not goopy at all! It's pretty by itself or layered on top of something. It makes my already full lips appear fuller =)

I just wanted share my new purple feathers that my good friend Kelly put in for me-I love!!! they snap in with some sorda bead & a tool to the ends to my hair and I can wash my hair and even flat iron them!

No comments:

Post a Comment