Monday, February 21, 2011

New Lippies =)

                                                       
SO I got these 2 new lippies recently & I'm loving them =)
The first one is MAC's Viva Glam lipstick that Lady Gaga Collaborated on. It's official name is Viva Glam Lady Gaga 2. It is a beautiful beige that's really pigmented. A little goes a long way. It reminds me of MAC's lip erase, but in a tube of lipstick. There's a lip gloss that goes with it too, but I choose to do the lipstick because it's such a good base for glosses. 



The next one is YSL's Simply Gold. It has 0.2% 24 Carat Gold flecks in the gloss. It's sooo super duper shiny. I've actually been dabbing it on top the Lady Gaga's Viva Glam lipstick as a topper. It also has a subtle hint of mango too =) I love pulling it out of my bag-makes me feel happy!


YSL by itself


No comments:

Post a Comment