Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Some of my favorite things at the moment =)

I saw this at Massage Envy in New Orleans. I was super congested at the time and the receptionist said that she used this in the shower & it helped her sinus'. I was a little skeptical at first, but I'd try anything especially if it's a bathroom product you don't have to twist my arm I'm a sucker! LOL
So, what you do is get in a super hot shower (or as much as you can stand it) to make alot of steam and then spray this in the steam. It's made with 100% Pure Eucalyptus Essential Oil but BEWARE close your mouth  when you spray it in the air-it tastes yucky-BLEH! lol It really made the my sinus' feel better at least temporarily. I want to try the lavender next.
http://www.janeincproducts.com/p-2037-eucalyptus.aspx



OK, If I were to make a bath sponge this is the one I'd make. It's so sweet and girly =) I love the pink color with silvery  glitter thread running around the edges. It's the little things that make me happy =) If you need one of these in your life you can get one at CVS for $1.99! LOL
                                                                                                






 Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush is such a fantastic dry shampoo because it really does work without making your hair look white or gunky looking. It has a faint flowery smell too which is nice. I have dark brown/black hair and it blends really well after I brush it through. I sometimes use it right after I wash & blow dry because it gives my limp hair super body. I buy this from Sally's for about $7.50 for 7 ounces and I also carry a travel size for my purse. The price is unbeatable for a awesome product because I know that a lot of dry shampoo's are pricey. It a HG product for sure.
http://www.sallybeauty.com/Dry-Shampoo/SBS-381228,default,pd.html





SOOO this little treasure is actually food flavoring that I found for 99 CENTS! at an Indian store. I know y'all must think I'm crazy, but honestly it smells like really expensive rose oil. It last a long time too-I just dab a little on my wrist & I end up smelling like roses!HA

No comments:

Post a Comment