Saturday, January 8, 2011

Laura Geller Balance-n-Bronze Rocks!

So this is my 'official' first review. I wanted to start with something that I consider a staple in my makeup routine & use on a daily basis. Laura Geller Balance-n-Bronze Powder is not consisdered a powdered foundation but if you like sheer coverage then this is an awesome product. I have super oily skin and don't really like to fool with liquids on myself daily. I love this product because its a baked mineral powder that really is transfer resistant. 1/2 of the pan is this gorgeous bronzer that isn't orange or too dark. Sometimes bronzers can have glitter specks in them and you can look like a disco ball in the middle of the day! This one is matte but have veins of pinky/glowy lines running through it. The other 1/2 of the pan is this pinkish/glowy powder that when swirled together with the bronzer gives you a pretty finish. I use a Kabuki brush to apply but it can get a little messy on my clothes, so I have to watch the fall out. The other issue I ran into is finding somewhere to buy Laura Geller because Sephora and Macy's no longer carry her line (I don't know why, it's a good line) and I have to order it online so that stinks. Oh, and it only comes in one color which is regular-I'm sure it'll match most skin tones.
Overall its a fab foundation! A link to her site is below the picture =)

No comments:

Post a Comment