Friday, January 14, 2011

eos lip bland (balm)! ha

I use to see this on the counter in the CVS checkout line but never paid too much attention to it-I really didn't know what it was. After looking at my fellow beauty blogs pages' people kept talking about it and saying how great it was, so I decided to give it a try for 5 dollars.
I picked the honey dew melon because I liked the color of the egg shaped dome thingy. It's this pretty cool green melon color. I opened it up expecting a flat surface, but I was a little freaked out when I saw this egg shaped dome on top- weird BUT interesting nonetheless! When you put it on it feels like chapstick. It almost feels like nothing at all. You can't even see it on your lips! BOOO
The smell is pleasant, smells exactly like a honey dew melon would I guess. I've actually been using it as a base lip product because I do find that it helps to fill in the lips before I use lipgloss. I've been using it for about 2 weeks and  it's grown on me. I have been reaching for it alot more in my purse. People kind of look at me weird when I put it on because it's strange looking though.
EOS stands for Evolution of Smooth, they're a organic company & they don't test on animals. The lip balm has Shea butter & vitamin E (that's a plus!) and it's also Gluten-free, Paraben-free, Petrolatum-free and Phthalate-free.
PS the lemon drop balm has a SPF of 15 FYI (niccceee)




No comments:

Post a Comment